Friday, March 23, 2007

knit blogging

This is some knitting that I am working on. I am making a tiny pair of baby socks for our Mac IT guy at work, who is expecting a baby next month. Here is the first sock, finished:

Here is the second one too, just starting on the cuff.

I am now done with the gusset and have only a little more to do. Sort of a neat project, since they go so fast - just a few hours on each one. In addition to that, they don't need much yarn - I was able to use some superwash sock yard left over from making my mom a pair of socks last fall, and I even have enough left, I could probably make a baby cap from it. (There's an idea)

I'm also working on a pair of socks for myself. One sock is finished already, I'll try to post a picture soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home