Tuesday, December 05, 2006

revolutionary

Well, this is cool:

Which Famous Revolutionary Are You?

Nelson Mandela

“I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities."

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



Hat tip to Atrios (who "is" Margaret Sanger).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you end up as nelson while i ended up as margaret sanger??

10:35 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Tlazolteotl said...

I think it was because I picked prison blues as my favorite outfit...or something like that.

2:20 PM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home