Friday, May 06, 2005

It's not the sex.....

It's the hypocrisy!

Republican Representative from Pennsylvania is very busy upholding the sanctity of marriage:

“I’m truly sorry. Now, I have work to do. I’m going to continue to work hard for the people of the 10th Congressional District, and to begin the healing process with my family.”

Sherwood, 64, did not explain his relationship with the woman or say why she was in his apartment. He has called her a “casual acquaintance.”

The woman, Cynthia Ore of Rockville, Md., says Sherwood has been her lover since 1999.

“When I met him he told me he was getting a divorce,” Ore has said.

....

“He never did get a divorce,” Ore has said. “He said he has to stay married to get elected.



Darn those family values keeping hypocritical, Republican politicians from doing just what they want to!

And here is a picture of, uh, Ms. Ore herself, with more commentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home