Tuesday, November 01, 2005

zoom-zoom

Well, I took delivery on my new car on Saturday, at about noon. All I can say is - wow! It sure is fun to drive. Even though it has been raining steadily since Sunday!

I have been busy the past few days buying things for the car. Car wash and wax, a chamois, window cleaner and protectant, a cover, that kind of stuff. I still need some microfiber towels, some protectant for the soft top, and some Hide Food for the seats. I have some cool license plate frames, a Badtz-maru to hang from the rearview mirror, and an iPod should be arriving tomorrow. I put off getting one until now. I'll probably buy a Neo adapter for it so I don't have to fiddle with the FM transmitter things and still be able to get all those CDs out of the trunk.

Right now life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home