Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cantwell update

See, Maria, when you whore for the big corporations, your voting constituents do notice:

Rasmussen said Cantwell was viewed favorably by 53 percent of likely voters and unfavorably by 42 percent, including 20 percent who viewed her "very unfavorably." McGavick, who has never run for elective office before, was viewed favorably by 46 percent and unfavorably by 35 percent.


Which means, if you don't get a serious challenger in the primary, we may still vote for you in the general election, because McGavick is yet a bigger corporate arsewipe made worse by the fact that he has been so busy cosying up to the Christian dominionists.

Dominion!
Some say prayers
Some say prayers
Well I say mine


(A little Sisters of Mercy quote thrown in there, just because.)

Again, I would ask everyone to go have a look at the website of Mark Wilson, who is a Democratic challenger to Cantwell. His positions are progressive and make sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tlazolteotl said...

And now that Wilson has sold out, I'm supporting Hong Tran in the primary. But yes, I would hold my nose and vote for C*ntwell in the general, only because McGavick would be worse.

3:51 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Tlazolteotl said...

Ha. That was my own invention (at least, the other blogging WA dems who dislike her have refrained from being that "nasty". But since my blog is read by, what, two people, I don't have any compunctions about it!

4:10 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home